The Most Diverse Range of Oilfield Threading Services in Western Canada
Argus Machine Co. Ltd. offers the most diverse range of oilfield threading services in Western Canada. With over 50 years of experience, a dynamic team of engineers and technicians, 100,000+ square feet of manufacturing space, more than 1,000 working gauges and a vast list of CNC lathes, mills and conventional machines, you can be confident in our ability to handle your industrial threading requirements.
- Quality assurance program to API-Q1 and ISO 9001:2008 certification
- API threading
- Multiple full length threading lines
- Reference master gauges for most API 5B and API 7-1 connections
- Numerous premium threading licenses
- Argus threading featuring specific thread profiles, as well as custom solutions
- Drill pipe threading
- Oilfield threading services to a maximum range 3 length and 20" diameter
- Couplings up to 20" diameter
- Zinc and manganese phosphating
- Torque monitoring
- Swaging up to 13 3/8"
- Stress relieving
Continued investment in our people and manufacturing equipment ensures superior oilfield threading services, as well as short turn-around time. Our priority is to help you minimize downtime and supply API pipe threads and premium threads that meet your needs and expectations.OCTG Oil and Gas Pipe Threading, Gauging and Inspection Services
In addition to oilfield threading services, we also offer in-house gauging and inspection services on API threading and premium threading. Whether your business is the distribution of oil country tubular goods, the manufacture of downhole tool components or exploration and production of energy sources, Argus can provide reliable tubing, casing and drill pipe connections.
Your one-stop shop, we also offer a wide range of oilfield products and manufacturing services. Contact us today to discuss how we can become an integral part of your team.