Argus Pigging Valves – Recognized as Best in the IndustryPigging valves are used extensively on oil and gas pipelines throughout Western Canada and many parts of the United States, Australia, Africa and the Middle East.
Allowing for bi-directional capabilities and the acceptance of other manufacturer’s pigs, Argus pig ball valves and pigs are available in sizes ranging from 2" through 16" (DN50 through DN400) and pressure ratings from 150 through 1500 ANSI.
Argus Pipeline Pigging Advantages
The Argus pigging valve is engineered and manufactured from the finest materials with advanced equipment and quality craftsmanship. Argus pipeline pigging valves facilitate asset integrity, mitigate corrosion and optimize oil and gas production. Here are a few of our pipeline pigging advantages:
- Forged three-piece body design and construction is superior to castings
- Trunnion-mounted ball extends seat life and promotes ease of operation
- Double block and bleed construction facilitates the launch and receipt of bullet, scraper and spherical pigs
- Environmentally superior to pigging tees and traps
- Designed to NACE, low-temp, liquid or gas applications with a standard temperature range of -50ºF to +250ºF (-46ºC to +121ºC)
Argus pig valve integrity is assured through A350-LF2 low-temperature forged steel construction, while uncompromised quality is secured under ISO 9001:2008 and API 6D certifications.
Automatic Pig Launcher Offers Improved Benefits
Compared to the conventional barrel-style pig launcher/receiver, Argus pigging valves offer improved effectiveness, safety, convenience, ease of use, as well as reduced environmental impact.
Achieve optimal flow line, pipeline performance and integrity with Argus pigging valves. Contact us for more information or for a quote on a pipeline pigging system.
Products and Services
- Oilfield Products
- Automatic Pig Launchers
- Cement Heads
- Emergency Shutdown (ESD Packages)
- Inline Check Valves
- Pigging Valves
- Pipeline Pigs
- Pressure Isolation Valves
- Pressure Pilot
- Pressure Switches
- Pressure Transmitters
- Oilfield Threading Services
- Oilfield Manufacturing Services
- Argus Machine Overview