Oilfield Manufacturing Services
Comprehensive Oilfield Manufacturing Services to Suit Your Needs
At Argus Machine Co. Ltd., Mastercam CAD/CAM programming software allows us to custom program or transfer project data directly to machining centers on our shop floor. This capability, along with a broad range of conventional and CNC manufacturing equipment and 50+ years of experience, means we can tackle projects requiring 10 pieces or 10,000.
Our industrial Oilfield manufacturing services and machines include:
- Threading/Turning – CNC lathes for diameters up to 30; hollow spindle ranging from 4 to 22 diameter; engine lathes with up to 36 diameter swing
- Milling – horizontal CNC machining centers with 4 axis, twin pallets and high speed machining capabilities; vertical CNC centers with 4 axis; conventional milling machines
- Grinding – Studer cylindrical and surface grinders
- Drilling – two deep hole drilling and boring machine up to 6 diameter; 10 long Carlton radial arm drill press
- Welding – MIG and TIG welding capabilities; certified "B pressure welders on staff
- Vertical slotter – 6 through 24 diameter, 30 maximum length
For Superior Oil and Gas Manufacturing/Products, Contact Argus Today
Based in Edmonton/Nisku, Alberta, near the heart of the oil and gas industry in Canada, Argus has earned a reputation around the globe for quality and reliable industrial manufacturing.