Argus Cement Heads – Features
Argus Machine Co. Ltd. cement products and services are recognized in the oil and gas industry to be of superior quality. Our cement heads are manufactured from forged or wrought alloy steel and have 2" 15000 PSI hammer union manifold inlets, complete with a lifting hook in cap.
The replaceable bottom sub or saver nipple, which prolongs cement head service life, can be manufactured with any API or Premium connection including Hunting Energy Services, EVRAZ, NS Connection Technology, Tenaris and VAM Services. This feature also allows Argus cementing heads to be used in various connection applications.
Argus Cementing Equipment Includes these Cement Head Models:
Standard Service Cementing Head
- Featuring a four-start pin assembly for releasing the plug
- Available in single or double plug configurations
- 4 ½" through 20" diameter to a maximum 7000 PSI working pressure
Top Drive Cementing Head
- Available in Drop Bar style to a maximum 5000 PSI and Standard Service style to a maximum 7000 PSI working pressure
- 4 ½" through 7" diameter
- Quik-Lok design provides fast, positive connection and reduces operator error
Quik-Lok cap and bottom sub may be used as a circulating swage
Contact Us Today for a Quote on Argus Cement Products and Services
Argus cement heads are hydro-tested to 150% of maximum allowable working pressure. For more information on our cement products and services, view our Product Catalogue or contact us to discuss your needs.