Pressure Switches – Your First Line of Defense
Pressure switches are your first line of defense at oil well sites. As a safety device for effective on/off well control, your pressure switches must be extremely durable and reliable.
Argus pressure switches are designed in accordance with NACE International, Canadian Standards Association (CSA), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and Alberta Boilers Safety Association (ABSA) standards.
We were also the first in the industry to meet the Dual Seal certification compliance in 2007.
Protect Your Flow Line and Your Well – Pressure Switches that Set the Standard
At Argus, we manufacture products with the finest materials and unparalleled craftsmanship. Our oil well pressure switches are comprised of:
- A350-LF2 steel process housing
- 6061-T6 aluminum electrical housing
- Inconel® pressure diaphragms to withstand corrosive applications
- Fluorosilicone seals
Tested to more than one million cycles, you can expect Argus pressure switches to operate flawlessly for years.
Argus Pressure Switches – Features and Benefits
- Sealed pressure sensing capsule
- Field replaceable micro-switch
- Externally adjustable set point
- Accurately repeats within +/- 1%
- Automatic and manual reset
- Nema 4 and 7 enclosure
- Optional vibration lock
- CSA approved class I div.1 and 2 Group D for hazardous locations
- Pressure rated from 20 to 5000 PSI
- Process temperature rated from -50ºF to 600ºF (-46ºC to 315ºC)
- Switch housing temperature rated from -50ºF to 185ºF (-46ºC to 85ºC)
We are proud to have developed the next generation of pressure switches for oil and gas wells. View our Product Catalogue or contact us for more information.