Applicant Core Competencies
To us, behaviours are more than the way you act – they represent the set of standards that underpin our business. In addition to your qualifications, we look at 6 key skills and competencies:
- Communication – comfortable using a broad range of communication styles, choosing appropriate, effective ways to communicate to audiences in diverse situations.
- Teamwork – work cooperatively and collaboratively with others to achieve collective goals.
- Initiative – identifies opportunities and issues, and proactively acts and follows through on work activities to capitalize or resolve them.
- Organization – time management, and project management skills to handle multiple job priorities, performing a variety of tasks, and meeting required deadlines.
- Information management – results oriented and decisive individual, able to think critically and gather, sort, store and use information to turn data into knowledge.
- Professionalism – use sound judgment to meet or exceed workplace guidelines, standards and expectations. Leaders are expected to display one additional competency:
- Leadership – Strong and unique leadership skills; able to articulate vision and goals and corporate objectives throughout organization.