- Canadian Association of Oilwell Drilling Contractors
The Canadian Association of Oilwell Drilling Contractors is an active trade association representing drilling and service rig contractors throughout Canada. As of October 2006, the Association membership includes 47 drilling contractors, 5 offshore, 73 service rig contractors and 134 associate members.
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
The Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP) is the voice of the upstream oil and natural gas industry in Canada. CAPP represents 150 member companies who explore for, develop and produce more than 95 per cent of Canada’s natural gas, crude oil, oil sands and elemental sulphur.
- Canadian Energy Pipeline Association
The Canadian Energy Pipeline Association (CEPA) represents Canada’s transmission pipeline companies. Our members are world leaders in providing safe, reliable long-distance energy transportation. Transmission pipelines transport nearly all of Canada’s daily crude oil and natural gas production from producing regions to markets throughout Canada and the United States.
- Canadian Gas Association
The Canadian Gas Association is the voice of Canada ‘s natural gas delivery industry. CGA members are gas distribution companies, transmission companies, related equipment manufacturers, and other service providers involved in the delivery of natural gas in Canada and the United States.
- Gas Processing Association Canada
GPAC is a non-profit organization formed to promote the interaction and exchange of ideas and technology to those involved with or affected by the hydrocarbon processing industry.
- Canadian Heavy Oil Association
technical, educational and social forum for those employed in, or associated with, the heavy oil and oil sands industries.
- Canadian Society of Exploration Geophysicists
The Mandate of the Canadian Society of Exploration Geophysicists is to promote the science of geophysics, especially as it applies to exploration, and to promote fellowship and co-operation among those persons interested in geophysical prospecting.
- Canadian Society of Petroleum Engineers
Society of Petroleum Engineers, Canadian Section.
- Canadian Society of Petroleum Geologists
The Mission of the Society is to advance the science of petroleum geology, foster professional development and esprit de corps of members, and promote community awareness of the profession.
- Canadian Well Logging Society
The CWLS (Canadian Well Logging Society) is the oldest organizations devoted to log analysis, incorporated in Calgary, Canada in 1957. In that time the society has endeavored to produce a technical journal with a Canadian slant. The CWLS is thus an appropriate place for those interested in exploring mineral resources in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin, the Canadian Arctic, offshore eastern Canada and southern Ontario.
- International Association of Drilling Contractors (US)
Since 1940, the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) has exclusively
represented the worldwide oil and gas drilling industry. IADC has a global reach operating wherever its members operate…in Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
- Newfoundland Ocean Industries Association
NOIA (Newfoundland Ocean Industries Association) is Canada’s largest offshore petroleum association. With some 450 members in Atlantic Canada and around the world, NOIA is the information hub of East Coast Canadaís oil and gas industry.
- EPAC Canada’s Oil & Gas Entrepreneurs
The Small Explorers and Producers Association of Canada (SEPAC) represents the unique interests of emerging and junior oil and gas companies, to the public, governments and other sectors of the energy industry. Supporting more than 450 member companies, SEPAC is a powerful voice for this segment of the energy industry.
Oil, Gas & Energy Industry Associations
Oil, Gas & Energy Industry Information
- Canadian Centre for Energy Information
Information, statistics and educational materials about Canada’s energy sector and energy-related issues.
- Canadian Energy Research Institute
Independent, non-profit research institute committed to excellence in the analysis of energy economics and related environmental policy issues in the producing, transportation, and consuming sectors.
- Canadian Energy Museum: Home of Leduc #1
Formerly known as the Leduc #1 Energy Discovery Centre, they re-branded in 2019 as the Canadian Energy Museum. Indoor and outdoor exhibits reflect on Canada’s history, technology and progress in our energy sector. The museum contains many artifacts, photos, archives, interpretive displays and oilfield equipment for the public to view.
- Energy Dialogues
The Energy Dialogue Group is an alliance created by energy industry associations to participate in the new dialogue on energy in Canada. The Group provides an opportunity for industry to interact more effectively with the Federal/Provincial/Territorial Council of Energy Ministers (CEM). More specifically, to bring together a wide range of energy industry interests to develop and promote a broadly based, strategic perspective on energy issues of common interest and concern.
Enform is a merger between the Canadian Petroleum Safety Council and the Petroleum Industry Training Service. Enform is an industry-driven initiative designed to enhance the safety and training of Canadian petroleum industry workers.
- JuneWarren-Nickle’s Energy Group
Publishers of Oilweek, Oilweek Online, Oil & Gas Inquirer and more.
- Oil Directory
Petroleum industry employment, sales, information and links.
- Petroleum Technology Alliance Canada
Not-for-profit association that facilitates collaborative research and technology development to improve the financial, environmental and safety performance of the Canadian upstream conventional oil and gas industry.
- Petroleum Technology Research Centre
Non-profit petroleum research and development corporation focused on finding, developing and applying innovative technologies and engineering solutions for the petroleum sector.
- Petroleum Technology Transfer Council
Industry-directed organization created to transfer exploration and production technology to US producers.
Related Pigging Valves, Pipeline Pigs & Pig Valve Sites
- Petroleum Services Association of Canada (PSAC) – Member since 1982
- Better Business Bureau of Edmonton – Member since 1965
- Edmonton Chamber of Commerce – Active member
- Alberta Chamber of Resources – Member since 1965
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) – Proud supporter to this exceptional college
- Global Petroleum Show – Information and registration details for major petroleum industry events around the world.
- Offshore Technical Conference – Held annually in Houston with focus on offshore oil & gas technology
- International Organization for Standardization
Source of ISO 9001 and more than 14 000 International Standards for business, government and society.
- STARS Shock Trauma Air Rescue Society
- “Pigging” on Wikipedia – Read more information and the history of Pigging Valves as described on Wikipedia.