At Argus Machine Co. Ltd., Mastercam CAD/CAM programming software allows us to custom program or transfer project data directly to machining centers on our shop floor. This capability, along with a broad range of conventional and CNC manufacturing equipment and 50+ years of experience, means we can tackle projects requiring 10 pieces or 10,000.
Comprehensive Oilfield Manufacturing Services to Suit Your Needs
Our manufacturing services and machinery capacities include:
- Threading/Turning – CNC and manual lathes to accommodate up to 100mm (40″) diameter swing and up to 4000 mm (160″) center to center (turning length) with through spindle bores up to 560 mm (22″).
- Milling – Manual and vertical CNC machining centers c/w 4th axis and table sizes to 800 mm (32.5″) x 2000 mm (78.5″). Horizontal CNC machining centers, 4th axis c/w pallet systems up to 800 mm (32″) x 800 mm (32″) pallet size. Multi-tasking machinery with twin spindles and chuck sizes to 460 mm (18″) diameter.
- Deep Hole Drilling – Two machines with maximum capacity to 210 mm (8.25″) diameter x 5.5 m (18 feet) deep.
- Drilling – Radial arm drill with 13″ column and 4 foot arm length.
- Welding – MIG, TIG and stick welding and B pressure certified welders on staff.
Superior Design, Engineering, Manufacturing and Products
Based in Edmonton/Nisku, Alberta, near the heart of the oil and gas industry in Canada, Argus has earned a reputation around the globe for quality and reliable industrial manufacturing.