While pipeline pigs are effective in cleaning and maintaining pipelines; access to well sites, as well as the man-hours and resources required for the pigging process often present challenges to oil and gas companies. At Argus, we understand the importance of pipeline pigging along with the associated challenges. Always striving to lead the industry in the development of oilfield products, we set out to develop a faster, more efficient remote pipeline pigging system. Our automatic pig launcher, which allows for the loading of multiple pigs at one time, will positively impact your operations. Watch video now.
Automatic Pig Launchers - Innovation & Efficiency
Specifications of Our Remote Pipeline Pigging Systems
- A350-LF2 low temperature forged steel valve construction
- ISO 9001:2015 and API 6D certifications
- Sizes ranging from 2″ through 20″ (DN50 through DN500)
- Pressure ratings 150 through 1500 ANSI
Site access, weather and costs can impact your ability to launch pipeline pigs. Argus remote pipeline pigging systems and automatic pig launchers help to minimize these effects. View product specifications or contact us to learn more about our innovative pigging systems.
Incorporate Argus Pipeline Pig Valves into Your Pigging System
The innovative design of the Argus multi-pig launcher incorporates our quality pipeline pig valves, pig chamber, actuation and controls providing a fully automated pigging package. In addition to reducing downtime and hydrocarbon emissions, there are several other advantages of our automatic pig launchers:
- Reduce overall operational and logistical costs, as well as those associated with limited access-only sites
- Improve field safety thanks to unmanned operation and reduced exposure to pipeline media
- Avoid land owner issues through minimized well site access
- Significantly reduced weight and footprint makes our automatic pig launcher ideal for offshore applications