Argus inline check valves are designed to handle the toughest service conditions in oil and gas production. As with all Argus products, our ball check valves are ruggedly constructed to provide years of trouble-free service.
Inline Check Valves that Handle the Toughest Service Conditions
Reliable Check Valves - A Critical Component in Your Flow System
Since 1958, Argus has earned a reputation for delivering quality oilfield products and services. We are proud to be licensed to API-Q1 standards, along with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Learn more about our inline check valves as well as our pressure isolation valves in our Product Catalogue or contact us to discuss your needs. Argus can help you optimize the performance of your equipment and systems.
Specifications & Features of the Argus Hydraulic Check Valve
Compare these features to other inline check valves you may have used:
- Metal to metal seating provides effective positive shutoff
- Full stainless steel internals for process compatibility
- Low cracking pressure means superior performance
- Variable end connections available
Do we have the hydraulic check valve you need? If not, let us know.
- Size range: ¼” through 2″
- Pressure range: 3000, 3750, 6000 and 10,000 PSI
- Body materials: ASTM 8620/1018 carbon steel, ASTM A350 LF2 carbon steel (-50ºF (-46ºC), NACE MR01-75) ASTM 316 stainless steel